ESR750 with advanced Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion) battery technology. Lithium-Ion battery technology has a greatly improved energy density storage capability, weight savings, and recharging cycle life over traditional sealed lead acid (SLA) batteries. The Lithium-ion powered ESR750 Li-Ion is offered with several battery configurations to choose from.
Battery configuration has a direct effect on the usable range and overall weight of the ESR750H. The ESR750 16 uses two lithium battery packs, the ESR750 24 use three lithium battery packs, and the ESR750 32 use four lithium batteries for the maximum allowable user range that also creates the highest available range for an electric powered personal scooter in the world.
As with all ESR 750 GoPed scooters it requires nothing more than the included charging cord and a power outlet anywhere in the world to recharge for less than $0.10, regardless of where you may find yourself. The Flux-Capacitor throttle/energy monitor will give a full disclosure on your charge status taking the guesswork out of cross town trips.
- Motor: 24v Brush D/C with Aluminum heat sink
- *Max Speed: 20 mph (turbo mode) Dual Performance: Turbo and Economy Modes
- Batteries: 16ah, 24ah or 36 ah Lithium Ion Battery packs
- Power Controller: Advanced Computerized and programmable Variable Speed Controller
- Charger: On board smart charger 110v-240v capability and External Charger
Range (Econo)* Range (Turbo)* 16 ah – 14 Miles – 8 Miles 24 ah – 21 Miles – 12 Miles 32 ah – 28 Miles – 16 Miles Unmatched Hill Climbing ability
- Transmission: Chain drive
- Dimensions: Not Folded: L-48" W-18" H-41" / Folded: L-48" W-18" H-17
ESR750 Lion 16 Ah – W/ 2 Lithium Ion Packs – 40 lbs ESR750 Lion 24 Ah – W/ 3 Lithium Ion Packs – 43 lbs ESR750 Lion 32 Ah – W/ 4 Lithium Ion Packs – 46 lbs
- Max Load: 250 lbs.
- Frame: Aircraft quality 4130 Chromyl frame
- Fork: Patented cantilevered aircraft quality 4130 Chromyl fork
- Handlebars: 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum
- Tires: Pneumatic 10” TT
- Rims: Mach 4 Composite Rims
- Brakes: Front, Mad Dog Disc Braking System – Rear, Optional rear brake kit available
- Folding: Effortless folding feature for easy storage or carry
- Zero Emission Vehicle.
- Heavy duty rear axle.
- Motorcycle “Harley look” injection molded fender.
- Glides effortlessly with power off.
- Ultra quiet.
- Combines the best attributes of a low deck height and excellent ground clearance.
- Optional detachable seat, luggage rack, carry bag, and rear brake available.
- Touring, commuting and cruising.
- Unmatched economic transportation.
IMPORTANT: * Specifications may vary depending on rider weight and conditions.