ESR750H (Hoverboard) with advanced Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion) battery technology.
Lithium-Ion battery technology has a greatly improved energy density storage capability, weight savings, and recharging cycle life over traditional sealed lead acid (SLA) batteries.
The Lithium-ion powered ESR750H is offered with several battery configurations to choose from. Battery configuration has a direct effect on the usable range and overall weight of the ESR750H.
The ”ESR750H 16” uses two lithium battery packs, the “ESR750H 24” use three lithium battery packs, and the “ESR750H 32” use four lithium batteries for the maximum allowable user range that also creates the highest available range for an electric powered personal scooter in the world.
The ESR750H Hoverboard® Li-Ion offers 2.7″ of suspension travel in the front and 3.5″ of suspension travel in the rear that is adjustable from “plush to firm” for customizing the perfect balance to suit rider preferences. Very effective and stylish front and rear fenders help protect both rider and Hoverboard® in the event in foul weather and the Mad Dog front disc brake with anti dive produces secure and reliable stopping power. Utilizing 3 major patents, this two wheeled marvel will quietly, efficiently and effortlessly propel riders of up to 250 lbs above the ground with the sensation as if they were magnetically levitating on a cloud. The degradation of urban streets, rough nature of country roads and everything in-between are practically un-noticeable as you float over them on this energy saving scooter.
As with all ESR 750 GoPed scooters it requires nothing more than the included charging cord and a power outlet anywhere in the world to recharge for less than $0.10, regardless of where you may find yourself. The Flux-Capacitor throttle/energy monitor will give a full disclosure on your charge status taking the guesswork out of cross town trips.
- Motor: 24v Brush D/C with Aluminum heat sink
- *Max Speed: 20 mph (turbo mode) Dual Performance: Turbo and Economy Modes
- Batteries: 16, 24 or 32 AH Li-Ion battery packs
- Power Controller: Advanced Computerized and programmable Variable Speed Controller
- Charger: On board smart charger 110v-240v capability and External Charger
Range (Econo)* Range (Turbo)* 16 ah – 14 Miles – 8 Miles 24 ah – 21 Miles – 12 Miles 32 ah – 28 Miles – 16 Miles Unmatched Hill Climbing ability
- Transmission: Chain drive
- Dimensions: Not Folded: L-48" W-18" H-41" / Folded: L-48" W-18" H-17"
ESR750 Lion 16 Ah – W/ 2 Lithium Ion Packs – 40 lbs ESR750 Lion 24 Ah – W/ 3 Lithium Ion Packs – 43 lbs ESR750 Lion 32 Ah – W/ 4 Lithium Ion Packs – 46 lbs
- Max Load: 250 lbs.
- Frame: Aircraft quality 4130 Chromyl frame
- Fork: Patented cantilevered aircraft quality 4130 Chromyl fork
- Handlebars: 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum
- Tires: Pneumatic 10” TT
- Rims: Mach 4 Composite Rims
- Brakes: Front, Mad Dog Disc Braking System – Rear, Optional rear brake kit available
- Folding: Effortless folding feature for easy storage or carry
- Zero Emission Vehicle.
- Heavy duty rear axle.
- Motorcycle “Harley look” injection molded fender.
- Glides effortlessly with power off.
- Ultra quiet.
- Combines the best attributes of a low deck height and excellent ground clearance.
- Optional detachable seat, luggage rack, carry bag, and rear brake available.
- Touring, commuting and cruising.
- Unmatched economic transportation.
IMPORTANT: * Specifications may vary depending on rider weight and conditions.