WORLD’S FIRST HIGH PERFORMANCE PORTABLE PATROL VEHICLE “PPV”
The state of the art in batteries, electric motors, electronics, and chassis has now converged in an amazing way through Patmont Motor Werks.
For the first time the world has a very high performance light weight electric vehicle that will outperform all other traditional one man patrolling devices such as bicycles, “Personal Transporters”, and even horses.
Light (62lbs) and compact enough to store in the trunk of a police cruiser, the PPV premiers with some very special feature combinations.
It’s power plant, designed for this application by Race Systems of California and fondly known as the “Torkinator” gets much of it’s amazing power and efficiency from very powerful Neodymium magnets and can supply up to 7 HP in short acceleration bursts.
It’s power source comes from the very successful Go-Ped Group of Companies proprietary 32 Amp/Hr Lithium-Ion Polymer battery pack.
Power output is controlled by the venerable and fully “GoPrammable” 200amp@30V output Go-Ped Group of Companies controller and battery condition monitoring “Flux Capacitor” throttle system. The battery pack, controller, 2.5amp on board charger, and wireless remote “GoKey’ receiver are housed within an elegant one piece water resistant aluminum heat sink housing topped by a sleek and grip-taped Go-Ped logo on the “deck”.
As the PPV’s top speed is approx 30 mph, it features a high strength racing style handlebar for improved control with ample room for lights, siren and other desired attachments.
The all important stopping power and control is excellent with twin brake lever operated front and rear stainless steel disc brakes featuring 5 way adjustable “Mad Dog” brake calipers and wave style rotors. Secure ground contact is through race proven Kenda 671 high performance 10″ tube type tires with black ultra light high impact polymer rims as standard equipment.
The PPV, a variant of the very successful “Hoverboard” ESR electric GoPed scooter, has race proven yet maintenance free front and rear patented “Kanti-Link” (CIDLI) suspension to smooth out curb drop offs and rough street conditions.
Additional mentionable details include folding lock tube clamp, taller kickstand, security lock loop, fully suspended aluminum Topeak cargo rack over rear wheel with 6 liter “quick snap” Topeak trunk bag, two wireless remote “GoKeys”, and a 6 amp battery conditioning “off board” smart charger. All standard equipment.
Color options are Gloss Black or Bright Red. Fleet colors are available (sample shown) upon request.
- Motor: "Torkinator" 29V Brush D/C with Aluminum heat sink and electronic phase synchronizer
- *Max Speed: 30 mph (turbo mode) Dual Performance: Turbo and Economy Modes
- Batteries: 32 AH Li-Ion battery pack.
- Power Controller: Advanced Computerized and programmable Variable Speed Controller
- Charger: 2.5V on board smart charger and 6V external smart charger/cell conditioner.
Range (Econo)* Range (Turbo)* 32 ah – 30 Miles – 16 Miles Unmatched Hill Climbing ability
- Transmission: Chain drive
- Weight: 62 lbs.
- Max Load: 300 lbs.
- Frame: Aircraft quality 4130 Chromyl frame
- Fork: Patented cantilevered aircraft quality 4130 Chromyl fork
- Handlebars: 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum
- Tires: 10" Kenda "671"
- Rims: ultra light high impact polymer
- Brakes: Front & Rear – Mad Dog Disc Braking System
- Folding: Effortless folding feature for easy storage or carry
- Dimensions: Not Folded: L-48" W-24" H-48" / Folded: L-48" W-24" H-17"
- Zero Emission Vehicle.
- Heavy duty rear axle.
- Motorcycle “Harley look” injection molded fender.
- Glides effortlessly with power off.
- Ultra quiet.
- Combines the best attributes of a low deck height and excellent ground clearance.
- Additional mentionable details include folding lock tube clamp, taller kickstand, security lock loop, fully suspended aluminum Topeak cargo rack over rear wheel with 6 liter “quick snap” Topeak trunk bag, two wireless remote “GoKeys”, and a 6 amp battery conditioning “off board” smart charger. All standard equipment.
- Touring, commuting and cruising.
- Service Patrol.
- Unmatched economic transportation.
IMPORTANT: * Specifications may vary depending on rider weight and conditions.